Welcome to my 365 blog. This is a place for me to document mine and my children's daily life. And, maybe improve my photography skills in the process. But first, I want to share a couple of quick notes. Yes, I am a photographer. But no, every post is not going to be studio quality. I want these posts to be real images from my life. And, getting it perfect every single day with your own children none-the-less is darn near impossible. So no judging! :) This is also the reason this is on my personal blog project, and not one for the studio. Oh, and one more disclaimer.... I am horrible at spelling and grammar. I will try my best to make sure everything is up to snuff. But, if I miss a comma or misspell a word please excuse me.

Friday, January 6, 2012

Day 6 of 366

I'm playing catch up tonight.  All of these images were taken on their correct dates. It was just a crazy weekend, so I uploading them tonight.  Sorry!!

Okay, so I warned you that every post wasn't going to be studio quality right?  This is one of those posts.  Lighting in the Legion isn't all that great!  But, my company was.  :)  Oh, I have another quick note.  If you have wondered why I have my watermark on every image, it is because images on the internet may be used for other purposes if an owner can't be identified.  Scary huh!  I know of a person that seen a photo she took of her son in an IKEA frame in the store.  You know those "fake family" shots that come in the frame when you buy them.  It was used without her permission. So as much as I would be kind of honored if that happened :), I don't want my images used with my permission.  So there you have it.

Day 6


                                             Karisa                                                        Sarah
Girls Night Out

Lacey (she wouldn't let me her picture :D)

Karisa & Sarah


Wow! I have some great friends. A little crazy at times, but hey that’s why I fit in, right? Friday night Karisa, Sarah, Lacey, and I had ourselves some much needed girls’ time for a few hours. It was fun, and something we need to do more often. Each one of these girls is unique and completely awesome in their own rights. We have had some great times over the years, and they have had my back on more than a couple of occasions. Without a doubt, I know I could count on each of them to be there if and when I needed them.  They always seem to know when I need a little adventure in my life.   I love you Girls!!



Adelyn taking a picture of me taking a picture of her!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment