Welcome to my 365 blog. This is a place for me to document mine and my children's daily life. And, maybe improve my photography skills in the process. But first, I want to share a couple of quick notes. Yes, I am a photographer. But no, every post is not going to be studio quality. I want these posts to be real images from my life. And, getting it perfect every single day with your own children none-the-less is darn near impossible. So no judging! :) This is also the reason this is on my personal blog project, and not one for the studio. Oh, and one more disclaimer.... I am horrible at spelling and grammar. I will try my best to make sure everything is up to snuff. But, if I miss a comma or misspell a word please excuse me.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Day 31 of 366

Day 31


Rob's agenda for the evening:

Get dishes done
Get some company books up to date
Get Haley's new frames hung before the kids destroy them

Accomplished:

Getting Kyson asleep


Oh man! Why is it the moment a daddy has a baby on his chest he falls asleep?? It has been like this for all four children and I know he isn't the only one. Rob's going strong, and then at 7:00 when he is hanging out with Kyson he is out. :) He asked for 20 minutes, but that was an hour and a half ago. And, I don't see any signs of life. Now, since I am too nice to wake him up, the only question is whether or not I am going to attempt to hang this 15 frame picture wall myself.

Update:  Just before I hit the publish button, the dead arose.  I think he knew I was writing this about him.  :)  My wall might get done CORRECTLY yet.  I will let you all know.

No comments:

Post a Comment