Welcome to my 365 blog. This is a place for me to document mine and my children's daily life. And, maybe improve my photography skills in the process. But first, I want to share a couple of quick notes. Yes, I am a photographer. But no, every post is not going to be studio quality. I want these posts to be real images from my life. And, getting it perfect every single day with your own children none-the-less is darn near impossible. So no judging! :) This is also the reason this is on my personal blog project, and not one for the studio. Oh, and one more disclaimer.... I am horrible at spelling and grammar. I will try my best to make sure everything is up to snuff. But, if I miss a comma or misspell a word please excuse me.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Day 22 of 366

Day 22



This is my first "daughter like person".  She has been a part of our family for almost as long as Adelyn has.  :)  She has taken care of my children for just as long.  She has truly become a daughter to me and Rob and so much more than just a "babysitter" to my children.  She is the most caring, patient, trustworthy, and loving person you will ever come across.  She has played a huge part in my children's lives, and has helped shaped to they are and who they will become.  She was even witness to Thaxton being born, and was also lucky enough to be allowed into the operating room when I had to deliver Kyson by C-Section.  Now, that goes way beyond a babysitter relationship.  :)  She has been their big sister, teacher, supporter, playmate, caregiver, nurturer, and the list is almost endless.  She is really their second mother.  But without a doubt, my children are incredibly lucky and are much better off with her in their lives. 
I completely enjoyed watching her grow up over the years.  She went from a teenager to an incredible adult.  She is smart, hardworking, and I know she will accomplish anything she wants.  And even though she is in college, she rarely goes a week without stopping by to check on her children.  She loves them, and they love her.  She is my also my friend.  Throughout the years, we have had many fun times, great talks, many laughs, and even a few tears.  She is the greatest daughter like person I could have ever asked for.  I feel bless to have her in my life.  This is my Stephy!

No comments:

Post a Comment