Welcome to my 365 blog. This is a place for me to document mine and my children's daily life. And, maybe improve my photography skills in the process. But first, I want to share a couple of quick notes. Yes, I am a photographer. But no, every post is not going to be studio quality. I want these posts to be real images from my life. And, getting it perfect every single day with your own children none-the-less is darn near impossible. So no judging! :) This is also the reason this is on my personal blog project, and not one for the studio. Oh, and one more disclaimer.... I am horrible at spelling and grammar. I will try my best to make sure everything is up to snuff. But, if I miss a comma or misspell a word please excuse me.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day 10 of 366

Day 10

Today was a crazy busy day with not much time for much.  I was working on Haley Sintek Photography stuff.  I didn't get much picture taking in.  So last night after supper, I grabbed my camera to take a few photos.  Parker decided that today's blog should be him.  So, he wanted to take pictures for today. 

So, here is my aspiring photographer's images!  He has a great future ahead!  Make sure you leave him some love.  He could use a self-esteem boost.  :)



To be fair to my project, here is my image for the day.

Parker taking photos for my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Please let Parker know the picture of his dad and baby Kyson is awesome and also the photo of the dog. They just need a little brightening! I just realized it is Daddy and a dolly! LOL.

    ReplyDelete