Welcome to my 365 blog. This is a place for me to document mine and my children's daily life. And, maybe improve my photography skills in the process. But first, I want to share a couple of quick notes. Yes, I am a photographer. But no, every post is not going to be studio quality. I want these posts to be real images from my life. And, getting it perfect every single day with your own children none-the-less is darn near impossible. So no judging! :) This is also the reason this is on my personal blog project, and not one for the studio. Oh, and one more disclaimer.... I am horrible at spelling and grammar. I will try my best to make sure everything is up to snuff. But, if I miss a comma or misspell a word please excuse me.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 3 of 365

So, notice above.  It looks similar to yesterday's post.  :)  I thought it was so important I decided to put it there permanently.  I might get the hang of this blog thing yet! 


Day 3




Wow, I don't even know how to start tonight. This is our "babysitter". Of course, she is reading to Adelyn, but I'll save her for another time.  I use that term as a relative term to describe her. She is that and soooo much more. With our family, we need a special person do handle us. With our four children, many animals, and limited family around, our sitters have their hands full. They are our family.  She handles it well. She is a special and unique person. She is a wonderful, caring, and lovable person who always comes bouncing through the door with a smile.  To my kids, she is a teacher, caregiver, cook, playmate, and I could go on and on. To me, she is my lifesaver, my right-hand, my second "daughter like person", (you will get a look at my first "daughter like person" someday) and a person I couldn't function without. She constantly amazes me. She has more patience and reasonability in her bones that goes way above her years. She cares for my children with as much love as she will show her own children someday. Her love for them is more than I could ever ask for from a babysitter. She is constantly stopping by to see them, just because she misses them. She bakes cookies with Adelyn.  She lets Parker teach her how to ride his Ripstick.  She comes running when Thaxton calls out to his “Mami”.  She cuddles and nurtures Kyson when he needs it.  And, that was just this week.  She is an irreplaceable part of this crazy family.  And above all, my children love her just as much, if not more than she loves them. And, so do I.  Thank you for being a part of our crazy lives.  Thank you for caring for my children, and for bringing so much laughter into our lives.  I don’t know what I would do without you.   This is my Sami.

No comments:

Post a Comment