Welcome to my 365 blog. This is a place for me to document mine and my children's daily life. And, maybe improve my photography skills in the process. But first, I want to share a couple of quick notes. Yes, I am a photographer. But no, every post is not going to be studio quality. I want these posts to be real images from my life. And, getting it perfect every single day with your own children none-the-less is darn near impossible. So no judging! :) This is also the reason this is on my personal blog project, and not one for the studio. Oh, and one more disclaimer.... I am horrible at spelling and grammar. I will try my best to make sure everything is up to snuff. But, if I miss a comma or misspell a word please excuse me.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Day 23 - 30 of 366

So, once again I am playing catch up!  I fell behind and then it seemed like I could never find time to post everything so I keep getting further and further behind.  I really want to continue this for my kiddos, so tonight is my solution.  I'm gonna post all the images for Day 23 through Day 30 in one post.  There probably won't be a lot of writing, but they will get on here darn it!!!

Day 23


Adelyn is growing up too fast.  Today, she demanded she make she own sandwich for lunch.  It included bread, mayo, 2 pieces of cheese, 2 pieces of Bologna, and 2 sticks of string cheese.


Day 24


This is such a normal site in our house!!  Parker loves his food!

Day 25


Daddy putting together a puzzle with all the kiddos!


Day 26

Today, I was really sick AGAIN!  I never get sick, and so I get sick twice in two darn weeks,  Ugh!  But today, Rob was my backup picture taker.  He snapped this picture with my good camera and on manual to boot.  I am super impressed!!!  Usually he is to intimated to even touch it.  Nice job Rob for saving my project!!!


Day 27

Our CRAZY family!!!  (Minus Thaxton.  He was already in bed.)










Day 28


Daddy and Kyson hanging out.  Or maybe it is Daddy sleeping and Kyson hanging out.

Day 29

Parker was pulling Thaxton around in a tote.  After, they cuddled in it and watched TV.  :)
I love catching moments like these.  It totally melts my heart.







Day 30


Daddy putting make-up on Adelyn.  It may not be pretty, but at least she has a daddy who is man enough to play make-up with her.  She is a pretty lucky girl!!




No comments:

Post a Comment