Welcome to my 365 blog. This is a place for me to document mine and my children's daily life. And, maybe improve my photography skills in the process. But first, I want to share a couple of quick notes. Yes, I am a photographer. But no, every post is not going to be studio quality. I want these posts to be real images from my life. And, getting it perfect every single day with your own children none-the-less is darn near impossible. So no judging! :) This is also the reason this is on my personal blog project, and not one for the studio. Oh, and one more disclaimer.... I am horrible at spelling and grammar. I will try my best to make sure everything is up to snuff. But, if I miss a comma or misspell a word please excuse me.

Friday, January 20, 2012

Day 20 of 366

Wow, this project gets tough some days.  The taking pictures everyday has been pretty easy.  But, posting them on here has been another story.  I promise I will try really hard to keep up.

Day 20

Today was an exciting day. We decided to take a road trip to Grand Island. I wanted to run to Hobby Lobby. Well, on the way there I got pulled over by a State Patrolman. I got my driver’s license out, grabbed the registration from the visor, and was digging for my insurance card by the time he got to my window. He asked to see the normal things, but I couldn't find my insurance card anywhere. He then asked me to come back and sit in his car. What the heck is up with that??? But me being slightly weird once in a while, I was excited. I have never been inside a cop car. I have to say it was pretty cool. And maybe it was because I was sitting in the front seat. :) It turned out that I handed him the registration to Rob's Super Duty truck. Why it was in the Suburban, I have no idea. I didn't have our new address on my license, and I had no proof of insurance on top of speeding. It turns out Office Hewitt was a pretty cool guy. He was about my age so we chatted about the kids. He and his wife wanted four too, but after the first he thought they might rethink that. :) I told him that it might be weird since I did get pulled over after all, but I thought it pretty neat to see the inside of the cop car. He laughed at me. Well, it ended on a good note. I got a warning and an extremely long "fix it" ticket. I actually ran him out of paper. Oops!  So, thanks to Office Hewitt for making my day!!!

While I was chilling in the cop car, my poor daughter was freaking out. I guess she had her eyes glued to the cop car. It might not have helped that I am famous for telling her if she doesn't stay in her carseat Mommy will go to jail. After this whole ordeal, I bet I don't have to remind her to stay in her carseat!! :) 
My warning, and since it is on the Internet for the world to see, I
decided to black out vital personal information, like my weight.  :)

I wanted to add this photo.  It isn't the best, but I love how sweet and caring Thaxton is.  He was sitting next to Kyson on the floor just loving on him.  He keep giving him hugs, kisses, and holding his little hand.  It is going to be fun watching these two grown up so close to each other.

Thaxton holding Kyson's hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment