Welcome to my 365 blog. This is a place for me to document mine and my children's daily life. And, maybe improve my photography skills in the process. But first, I want to share a couple of quick notes. Yes, I am a photographer. But no, every post is not going to be studio quality. I want these posts to be real images from my life. And, getting it perfect every single day with your own children none-the-less is darn near impossible. So no judging! :) This is also the reason this is on my personal blog project, and not one for the studio. Oh, and one more disclaimer.... I am horrible at spelling and grammar. I will try my best to make sure everything is up to snuff. But, if I miss a comma or misspell a word please excuse me.

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Day 15 of 366

Day 15


Kyson is 5 months 4 days old. He is already developing such a cute little personality. He is an awesome baby. He is quite and content most of the time. He is a lover and a cuddler. He is incredible mellow. He has the most contagious smile.  He is now rolling over like crazy. The minute you lay him on the floor, away he goes. Parker came yelling tonight, because Kyson was clear across the room. I think he is enjoying his new found freedom. I have been through this three times before, but it still amazes me how they grow, change, and develop new skills. I wish I could slow things down. Before I know it, he is going to be running around like the other kids. But in the meantime, I'm going to remind myself to enjoy each day, because they grow up tway oo fast.




No comments:

Post a Comment