Welcome to my 365 blog. This is a place for me to document mine and my children's daily life. And, maybe improve my photography skills in the process. But first, I want to share a couple of quick notes. Yes, I am a photographer. But no, every post is not going to be studio quality. I want these posts to be real images from my life. And, getting it perfect every single day with your own children none-the-less is darn near impossible. So no judging! :) This is also the reason this is on my personal blog project, and not one for the studio. Oh, and one more disclaimer.... I am horrible at spelling and grammar. I will try my best to make sure everything is up to snuff. But, if I miss a comma or misspell a word please excuse me.

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Take 2.....Days 1 - 10

 
 Day 1-10,  January 1 - 10, 2013

After a lot of prompting from my 9 year old, I am going to try this 365 project blog again.

 I did truly miss taking daily photos of my children and my daily life.  I came to realize that I looked forward to writing in this blog, and sharing my experiences if not only for myself.  But, last year was a rough one.  I had a ton going on in my personal life.  I wasn't ready and didn't want to share with the world.  It become hard to share my images and talk about my life without talking about the bad too.  I decided to quit.  If I couldn't be honest, I didn't want to share at all.  It wasn't fair to me or my children whom this blog is ultimately for. 

So, here I am.  It is now 2013.  I will give this another go.  I'm sure in time pieces of the last year with make its way here.  It is a story.  It is OUR story.  However painful, sad, joyous, happy, or messed up it is, it is my story.  It is the story of my children.  But, for right now on January 11, 2013 we are in a better place.  So, we are going to look ahead.  I'm going to enjoy my children!  I'm going to enjoy my life. 

It took me 10 days into this new year so finally agree to give this another whirl.  So today, I am starting off with days 1-10.


January 4, 2013

The kids playing Just Dance 4 on the Wii!  They all do an awesome job!


January 6, 2013

Adelyn and Parker cuddling on the couch not even 20 minutes after they were fighting like crazy.  I guess they don't realize just how much they really do love each other.



January 8, 2013


 Thaxton, my little future fireman.  This child lives and breathes any thing to do with a Fireman.  He loves dressing up and playing with all of his 20 firetrucks.  I absolutely love this image.  I have stored this away for the future.  How fun will it be to pull out someday in the event he does go one to be a Fireman.  :)

January 9, 2013

My little Kyson!  He has grown soooo much in the last year.  He has developed his own little personality and attitude as well!  :)  He is so much fun.  He is laid back, sweet, lovable, fun, quiet, and independent.  He has a cute little grin that get me every time!  He prefers to hang back and watch the chaos take place.  I swear he is thinking to himself that we are all totally crazy!!  Don't get me wrong he does have a little developing attitude.  Most times it comes out do to his extreme independence.  But even his fits are extremely adorable.  For now!!! :)

   
 
 
 

January 10, 2013

Parker  is truly an "old soul".   He is caring, passionate, and loving. He is creative and inventive.  He is an awesome big brother, and a wonderful son.  I am truly lucky to have him as my son!  His big brown eyes are complete the window to his soul.  He takes care of his younger siblings, most of the time! :)  And, he tries to take care of me as well.  It is not unusual for me to get breakfast in bed, or a thoughtful card from him.  In the last year, he has grown up way to much.  He loves to hunt.  He is constantly coming up with new things to make.  The most recent venture is making wallets out of duck tape.    What other kid asks for roles of duck tape for Christmas??? 




 My Adelyn with the bright blue eyes!  She is a ball of fire.  She knows what she wants and goes until she finds a way to get it.  She LOVES her brothers.  She is caring, lovable and thoughtful.  She has an attitude much bigger than herself.  She loves to talk, and does that REALLY REALLY well.  She has went from my little girl hanging on to my leg into a strong, independent kindergartner.  I have loved to watch her blossom. 


No comments:

Post a Comment