Welcome to my 365 blog. This is a place for me to document mine and my children's daily life. And, maybe improve my photography skills in the process. But first, I want to share a couple of quick notes. Yes, I am a photographer. But no, every post is not going to be studio quality. I want these posts to be real images from my life. And, getting it perfect every single day with your own children none-the-less is darn near impossible. So no judging! :) This is also the reason this is on my personal blog project, and not one for the studio. Oh, and one more disclaimer.... I am horrible at spelling and grammar. I will try my best to make sure everything is up to snuff. But, if I miss a comma or misspell a word please excuse me.

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Day 15

Day 15:  January 15, 2013


My little Adde Bear sleeping!  :)  I was going in to check on her, and she was all wrapped up in the covers with only her head poking out.  She was adorable.  I ran out to grab my camera and what do you know.  She rolled over.  I swear these kids know when Mom has her camera out even in their sleep.  But none the less, she is totally adorable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment