Welcome to my 365 blog. This is a place for me to document mine and my children's daily life. And, maybe improve my photography skills in the process. But first, I want to share a couple of quick notes. Yes, I am a photographer. But no, every post is not going to be studio quality. I want these posts to be real images from my life. And, getting it perfect every single day with your own children none-the-less is darn near impossible. So no judging! :) This is also the reason this is on my personal blog project, and not one for the studio. Oh, and one more disclaimer.... I am horrible at spelling and grammar. I will try my best to make sure everything is up to snuff. But, if I miss a comma or misspell a word please excuse me.

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Day 13

Day 13:  January 13, 2013



Thaxton and I are sitting in a room at the Rainbow House in Omaha.  Tomorrow is going to be a big day for us both.  Thaxton has a MRI, MRA,and an Echo all scheduled for tomorrow.  We have to be at the hospital at 7 a.m..  I'm a little nervous.  I'm a little scared. 

As I write this, my sweet little boy is lying next to me snuggled up on my pillow watching Eon Kid on Netflix.  Now, I have never heard on Eon Kid before, but it is kind of a super hero cartoon where the good guys always win.  After Eon Kid does some ninja move flying through the air and kicking the bad guys butt, Thaxton looks at me and asks "Me do that?"  My sweet little boy who has trouble running, doesn't use his right hand much, and is hard to understand unless you are around him a lot wanted to know if he could do that.  My answer???  "Sure, Buddy!  You can do that!"  And, I meant it.  He may never be that graceful, but I have NO DOUBT that this strong little boy can do anything he sets out to do.  He will overcome any obstacle in his path.  He already does on a daily basis.

So tomorrow morning bright and early, we will seek out some answers.   The doctors believe my son had a stroke in utero.  They are looking to confirm that.  So as long is that is truly what happened, nothing will change.  The damage is done.  We will just continue all the rehab and therapy we already too.  As bad is that sounds, I hope that is what they find.  I want answers, and I pray they don't find something worse. 

But no matter what, I am thankful I have this sweet, adorable, loving, little boy lying next to me.  I love him just the way he is.  I will love him no matter what.  He is my son!!

No comments:

Post a Comment