Welcome to my 365 blog. This is a place for me to document mine and my children's daily life. And, maybe improve my photography skills in the process. But first, I want to share a couple of quick notes. Yes, I am a photographer. But no, every post is not going to be studio quality. I want these posts to be real images from my life. And, getting it perfect every single day with your own children none-the-less is darn near impossible. So no judging! :) This is also the reason this is on my personal blog project, and not one for the studio. Oh, and one more disclaimer.... I am horrible at spelling and grammar. I will try my best to make sure everything is up to snuff. But, if I miss a comma or misspell a word please excuse me.

Monday, January 28, 2013

Day 24-28


Day 24: January 24, 2013




I love the few moments when all the kiddos (well minus Parker) are hanging out together and NOT FIGHTING!!!  :)  They are just chilling watching Bubble Guppies!

Siblings are the people we practice on, the people who teach us about fairness and cooperation and kindness and caring - quite often the hard way.  ~Pamela Dugdale



Day 25:  January 25, 2013

 

My Origami Owl locket came in today!  I was soo excited to get this.  It is absolutely amazing!!!  Abby was awesome and helped me figure out just what I wanted!  I can't wait to add more to it! 

You can find Abby on Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/abbys.OrigamiOwl

Day 26:  January 26, 2013

Oops!  I forgot to take a picture today!!



Day 27:  January 27, 2013


Today, I spent most of the day studying.  I even took my books out pheasant hunting!  LAME!!  But on Tuesday I take my National Registry Test to become an licensed EMT!  I'm sooooo nervous.  How to you study a 1200 page book.  I figure I either know it by now, or I don't.  But yet, I'm still studying!!!



Day 28: January 28, 2013


HA HA HA!  Thaxton learned how to do the magic broom trick!!  He was so excited.  He kept running around in circles around the darn thing.  That is until Kyson went and knocked it down!!!  Got to love little brothers!

On a awesome side note:  I got voted on the Clay Center Rescue tonight!  So, now I am officially a member of the squad, just got to pass my test on Tuesday.  How awesome is that???  I have only wanted to do this for the last 8 years!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love that your locket made it to your blog! It looks awesome! Abby

    ReplyDelete