Welcome to my 365 blog. This is a place for me to document mine and my children's daily life. And, maybe improve my photography skills in the process. But first, I want to share a couple of quick notes. Yes, I am a photographer. But no, every post is not going to be studio quality. I want these posts to be real images from my life. And, getting it perfect every single day with your own children none-the-less is darn near impossible. So no judging! :) This is also the reason this is on my personal blog project, and not one for the studio. Oh, and one more disclaimer.... I am horrible at spelling and grammar. I will try my best to make sure everything is up to snuff. But, if I miss a comma or misspell a word please excuse me.

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Day 18-23

Day 18: January 18, 2012



We made mini apple pies after school today. I have never made a pie in my life, and they turned out pretty darn good. The kids loved them. So, I am pretty proud of myself!!!  We followed this recipe that I found on Pinterest!

http://www.littlebitfunky.com/2011/10/what-i-made-for-monday.html


Day 19: January 19, 2013


Today, we had a fire call.  Thaxton was sleeping when Tommy and I left for it.   But when I got home he was up.  The kids were asking where I was.  I told them I had to go to a fire.  Thaxton was MAD!!!  He kept saying "Me Go!  Me Go!"  I hold him he couldn't go.  Then he told me "Me hat!  Me coat!"  He had his Fire Chief hat and coat on.  So, I loaded him and Parker up and drove them to the fire hall!  The guys were still cleaning up, so they let him watch and then he got to go for a short ride when they backed the trucks in!  He was so excited!  It totally made his day!  Then, he got to put on Blake's "real" helmet.  He wanted to take it home, even though he could hardly hold his head up in it!  :)    He had a good day!!!!!!!



Day 20:  January 20, 2013

Today we met Terri, Brandon, Owen, & Ella in Hastings.  We took all six kids to Valentino's for supper.  Then, we went bowling!  I don't think any of the my kids have ever been bowling before.  They all did really good.  They all beat me!!!!  :)  It was a lot of fun!  I may use the bumper lane next time. 








Day 21: January 21, 2013



Parker finally got to shoot the shotgun he got for Christmas! He was so excited! He did really good too! He even hit some targets out of the air! He is growing up way to fast!!


Day 22:  January 22, 2013


Hey it's late and I need a picture!  :)  Hopefully I am actually an licensed EMT soon!!! 


Day 23:  January 23, 2013

 
He is so adorable!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment