Welcome to my 365 blog. This is a place for me to document mine and my children's daily life. And, maybe improve my photography skills in the process. But first, I want to share a couple of quick notes. Yes, I am a photographer. But no, every post is not going to be studio quality. I want these posts to be real images from my life. And, getting it perfect every single day with your own children none-the-less is darn near impossible. So no judging! :) This is also the reason this is on my personal blog project, and not one for the studio. Oh, and one more disclaimer.... I am horrible at spelling and grammar. I will try my best to make sure everything is up to snuff. But, if I miss a comma or misspell a word please excuse me.

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Day 30: YAY!

Day 30:  January 30, 2013


 
It was an awesome day!  My phone went off to alert me to the kids' school cancellation.  So after I hung up, I decided to check to see if my results from my exam where up.  I figured it was a long shot since it hadn't even been 24 hours yet.  As soon as I logged on, I seen this!  It was the best feeling.  I was so excited.  I did it!  The last 6 months were all worth it.  It was a stressful journey at times, but so worth it!  But, my children are ready to have their mom back!    Parker is just glad I won't have to study anymore.  :)
 
I have wanted to be an EMT for at least the last 8 years.  At first, I thought I was too young.  And almost 4 years ago I signed up to take the class.  Before the class started I found out that I was pregnant with Thaxton.  His birth was to be during the last few weeks of class.  I didn't figure I could study and take care of a newborn so I didn't take the class.  So fast forward through another pregnancy and a few years.  This summer I decided I was going to do it.  I needed to do it for myself.  I am so glad I did!  So as soon as I get all the info into the state, I will officially be a licensed EMT for Clay Center.  YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment