Welcome to my 365 blog. This is a place for me to document mine and my children's daily life. And, maybe improve my photography skills in the process. But first, I want to share a couple of quick notes. Yes, I am a photographer. But no, every post is not going to be studio quality. I want these posts to be real images from my life. And, getting it perfect every single day with your own children none-the-less is darn near impossible. So no judging! :) This is also the reason this is on my personal blog project, and not one for the studio. Oh, and one more disclaimer.... I am horrible at spelling and grammar. I will try my best to make sure everything is up to snuff. But, if I miss a comma or misspell a word please excuse me.

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Day 16

Day 16: January 16, 2013


I went grocery shopping tonight!  I HATE grocery shopping.  I go maybe once a month.  Of course, I have the little milk and bread runs, but I usually plan a once a month trip.  This time I made it close to 6 weeks.  My kids were complaining.  We had no food.  Of course we had food, but not the snacks they wanted, and to be honest we NEEDED groceries. 

This month I vowed to be organized.  I had my price match list and my coupons, and a shopping list.  I was proud of myself.  I always forget my list!  I have said for the last few months that I was going to plan out monthly meals in advance, but this time I actually did it.  Well kinda.  I have all the meals wrote down.  Just don't have which for what day.  But hey it is progress. 

The kids were with their dad so I had plenty of time and room in the Suburban.  Usually I take them, but after tonight I think I need to brake myself of that habit.  I got out of their a lot cheaper than normal.  And, I could go later so they are nobody there.  It was awesome!!

I took Tommy along so he could push a cart and buy me dinner!  He even had fun!  Or so he said!  He was a trooper!   :)  So two carts fulls later, I have all my groceries for the next month and some happy kids!

Wow!  I just wrote a blog post about grocery shopping!  Hmmmm!



No comments:

Post a Comment