Welcome to my 365 blog. This is a place for me to document mine and my children's daily life. And, maybe improve my photography skills in the process. But first, I want to share a couple of quick notes. Yes, I am a photographer. But no, every post is not going to be studio quality. I want these posts to be real images from my life. And, getting it perfect every single day with your own children none-the-less is darn near impossible. So no judging! :) This is also the reason this is on my personal blog project, and not one for the studio. Oh, and one more disclaimer.... I am horrible at spelling and grammar. I will try my best to make sure everything is up to snuff. But, if I miss a comma or misspell a word please excuse me.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Day 51-54 of 366



Day 51: February 20, 2012

Teaching Parker to do laundry!!!  This was the smarted thing I have EVER did!  He does a great job!  His motivation......he can keep any money he find.  Which with Rob, Parker will probably be rich soon.  Good job Parker.  I'm very proud of you for helping out.   (p.s.  Don't mind the really crappy iPhone pictures)











Day 52: February 21, 2012



So, now you get the rest of the story. I know this is coming a week and a half late and way after Rob hinted to it on his post, :) but I'll fill in the missing details.

Rob and I went out to eat for our 9th Anniversary.  On the way home we stopped in Aurora at the truck stop.  Rob ran in and came out with this incredible cheesy left over from Valentine's Day, on clearance, fake rose.  It was awful.  :)  It smelled of cheap perfume in the intoxicating way.   And if you know Rob, he totally added to the cheesiness with his smartalec comments and attitude.  Anyways, we continued home.  Just as we were turning at the four mile corner, we ran out of gas.  Yes, we were just at a gas station, but I guess Rob thought running out of gas seemed like a better idea.  Wow!! It was a memorable Anniversary to say the least!!

Day 53: February 22, 2012

Happy 9th Anniversary Rob.  There is no way I can top your post, so I won't even try.  I am thankful for the last 9 years and the 4 beautiful children that came with it.  I love you!




I am taking a studio light class.  And, my first assignment was to take a photo of myself for my profile picture.  I will admit it was incredibly awkward and difficult.  I am extremely to critical of myself and my photography, so adding them together was a disaster.  :)  But, I made it.  

Day 54: February 23, 2012

This was an exciting day.  Due to a little emergency, I had 5 extra children.  Until after school was out, I had 5 children under 4.  And then after school, I added 4 more.  :)  It was a crazy but fun day.  My house, the children, and me all made it through alive.  And when Dakota came and helped out for awhile, I even got a shower.  Thanks Kota!!!

Snack time!

Adde, Jag, & Brynna watching a movie.



1 comment: