Welcome to my 365 blog. This is a place for me to document mine and my children's daily life. And, maybe improve my photography skills in the process. But first, I want to share a couple of quick notes. Yes, I am a photographer. But no, every post is not going to be studio quality. I want these posts to be real images from my life. And, getting it perfect every single day with your own children none-the-less is darn near impossible. So no judging! :) This is also the reason this is on my personal blog project, and not one for the studio. Oh, and one more disclaimer.... I am horrible at spelling and grammar. I will try my best to make sure everything is up to snuff. But, if I miss a comma or misspell a word please excuse me.

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Day 36 of 366

Day 36:  February 5, 2012



Today, Parker was being my model for a photography class I am currently taking.  He did great, even though I heard "Hold on just a sec mom" about 100 times.

Also, I wanted to share this video.  I found it the other day when I was looking through old discs for a photo of Adelyn.  I made this in 2004 for Rob for Father's Day.  This was the same Father's Day that we got a call from the Army that he was put on pre-alert.  So, it made this video even more special for him.  Even though, I still think that it was crappy of the army to do that on Father's Day.  :)  I remember Parker watching this video about a million times a day for a while.

Just a disclaimer so no one yells at me, there is a image about half way through of my son "drinking" a beverage.  Just wanted to note that it was EMPTY, and he was just chewing on it.  And, it wasn't my fault, ummm "G".  :)  And sorry it was old and didn't transfer all that great.  But, you get the idea.


You can also watch it bigger here:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DR58oOvHPX4

No comments:

Post a Comment