Welcome to my 365 blog. This is a place for me to document mine and my children's daily life. And, maybe improve my photography skills in the process. But first, I want to share a couple of quick notes. Yes, I am a photographer. But no, every post is not going to be studio quality. I want these posts to be real images from my life. And, getting it perfect every single day with your own children none-the-less is darn near impossible. So no judging! :) This is also the reason this is on my personal blog project, and not one for the studio. Oh, and one more disclaimer.... I am horrible at spelling and grammar. I will try my best to make sure everything is up to snuff. But, if I miss a comma or misspell a word please excuse me.

Friday, February 17, 2012

Day 48 of 366

Day 48: February 17, 2012

My mom came over today to be my model for my Lighting class I am taking.  But I can't show those as they are top secret.  Or in other words she would kill me for putting them up here since she hasn't seen them yet to approve.  :)

I had all the kids running around while we were trying to do this.  And of course once they seen "G" getting her pictures done, they wanted to also.  I can never get them to sit still on their own.  So here is some of the photos I took today.


I LOVE this picture!!!



Parker was so funny.  He had to go get his hair wet,
because he said it looks better wet!  :)  And he is
only 8 1/2.  Oh boy!!!


Thaxton was so adorable.  He was being silly all by himself.  Once we put his hands over his ears and mouth, we had to get him to put them over his mouth too!!  Hear no evil, See no evil, & Speak no evil.  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment